Vita Liberata Tanning
VITA LIBERATA Professional Mobile Spray Tan
The professional spray tan application is the fastest (typically 15 minute treatment) and most convenient way to enjoy a Vita Liberata Luxury Tan application in your home.
You can choose from a variety different self-tan liquids and Jo can advise you which is most suited to your skin tone. The tan is applied to your skin as a mist via a spray gun used by Jo. Jo can tailor your tan to your specific requirements or for a particular occasion. You will be provided with a disposable thong and bra (optional), and foot protectors to ensure your soles aren’t discoloured. You may wear your own bikini, however it could be discoloured during the application. As you stand in the portable booth where your tan is applied, excess mist is extracted away from your face, ensuring you don’t inhale spray for a pleasant, comfortable experience. It is generally believed that the professional spray tan application provides the most even tanning results because the atomised tanning liquid is applied to the skin perfectly uniform.
Vita Liberata Tanning Treatment
Vita Liberata Spray Tan Application * (15mins)
Why not host a Vita Liberata Spray Tan Party and get your tan for FREE. Please click here for further details.
* Skin test required 24 hours prior to treatment.
Before your spray tan
- We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products before or have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your Spray Tan DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip-flops.
During your spray tan
Relax while Jo guides you through your treatment. First Jo will ask you to wear sticky soles that temporarily adhere to the bottom of your feet. These will stop your feet discolouring. Jo will then prepare your skin with a barrier cream on your hands, knees, elbows and feet to ensure your spray tan blends naturally. You spray tan will then be expertly applied. The whole treatment lasts less than 10 minutes. Immediately after your spray tan we recommend you allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing. Vita Liberata spray tan will not smell of DHA, the tell-tale sign of a recently applied tan. The initial tan colour you’ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour.
After your spray tan
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 4/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use the recommended Moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
For more information or to book an appointment please contact:
07976 248981 or via the contact page